Lions not Dogs
- How can banks best predict the what, when and where of customer needs?
- What role do new data sources like AI, robotics and IoT have to play?
- The intrusion of privacy: how far should personalisation go?
Chief Technology Officer
Siam Commercial Bank
- How to create successful partnerships – from selection to integration
- Building the enterprise culture to align technology and business teams
- Regaining customer trust through new technology and innovative products
- How are banks becoming more innovative and agile?
Executive General Manager Bankwest Technology & Transformation
While the Hayne Royal Commission didn’t recommend a whole swathe of new laws, there is no doubt that its reverberations will be felt for years to come. The banking sector is facing increased scrutiny by regulators, a range of new laws that create new obligations and consumer protections, and industry responses through changes to code, remunerations structures and culture and governance settings. This presentation will investigate:
- The post-RC regulatory environment
- The potential impact for competition in banking
- What can be done to ensure consumers are protected from misconduct in a way that doesn’t stifle competition
Director - Strategy & Stakeholders
Customer Owned Banking Association
- Exploring the biggest advantage challenger banks have in redesigning the parameters of financial products to make them more useful for a younger market
- With credit products in particular being 10 years behind the thinking of the target demographic, how can challengers lean into the opportunity?
- How financial institutions can and should empower consumers with more relevant and accessible products through open data and money management
Chief Executive Officer
- Balancing open data with customer experience and expectation
- Building trust through data governance
- Understanding what the introduction of new technology and platforms mean for the industry
- Managing 3rd party collaboration in the new open banking regime
- Understanding what the next digital economy will bring and what new services will be enabled
- Setting the right tone: open data banking to enhance the customer experience
- Creating a 99% automated customer journey: what does that look like?
- Finding the ideal balance between automation and human service
Open Data Institute
- What cultural and emotional baggage are we bringing to our money?
- What does a low interest, low inflation future mean?
- How do people need to think differently to adapt?
- How do banks need to adapt to these different thinkers?
CEO & founder
Innovation and developing new solutions to digitise core business processes in the global banking sector has never been more critical. Implementing digital technologies and new delivery platforms that enhance efficiencies and the customer experience is key to gaining or maintaining competitive advantage. This session will explore how to guide the essential innovation process from conception to completion.
Lions not Dogs
- Paving the way for future banking and how to generate CX loyalty
- Integrating value-added services into e-payments
- What are the real barriers to customer adoption: poor service or personal preference?
- How to stand out from the crowd and relying on more than brand loyalty to bolster e-wallet adoption
This session will highlight a case study on investment in debt management fintech.
Founder / CEO
Tiger Financial Group